This Instant Mocha Latte Pudding dessert is a fun, semi-homemade kind of play on a Mocha Latte – which can vary regionally, but generally consists of a 1:3 ratio of espresso and steamed milk with added chocolate flavoring, topped with a layer of foam. Super simple and easy to make, it’s a great dessert for coffee lovers with a serious sweet tooth. I use a small box of Jell-O Instant Chocolate Pudding mix when I make this, but it’s really easy to scale up or down as needed, just follow the directions on the back of the package of whatever size and brand instant pudding mix you use and replace about 1/4 of the required cold milk with chilled coffee so that you end up with 1 part coffee for every 3 parts milk.
What You Need:
- 1 package of instant chocolate pudding mix (I used a 3.9 0z package of Jell-O Instant Chocolate Pudding)
- ½ cup of chilled coffee
- 1 ½ cup cold milk
- whipped topping (optional)
- cocoa powder (optional)
- Step 1: Pour cold milk and chilled coffee into bowl.
- Step 2: Add instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Step 3: Whisk together until all lumps are gone.
- Step 4: refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until pudding sets.
- Step 5: Serve and Eat 😀
- Step 6 (optional): Layer pudding and whipped topping into serving dish, finishing with whipped topping on top. Take a spoon and gently tap and lift the rounded back against the whipped topping on top to create peaks. Top with a sprinkle of cocoa powder (I just used a package of hot chocolate I had laying around – worked like a charm 😉 )
And there you have it! Super easy to make and really delicious to eat. Enjoy! 😀 😀 😀